As part of the Weston Park Cancer Centre family you will enjoy the uniqueness of being part of one of only four dedicated Cancer Centres in the NHS as well as benefitting from the support and breadth of opportunities which come with being associated with a leading Hospital Trust caring for over 2 million patients each year.
Your opportunities are endless and once you join the team we will do everything we can to help you reach your full potential. As well as being fulfilled in your job, we also want you to have a good work/life balance and the right support to help you stay well.
The information below gives you a glimpse of what is on offer but why not email or call us to see what opportunities we have available and join our team at one of the most exciting times in our ongoing development.
- Flexible working including term time, annualised hours and part time.
- Competitively priced, high quality onsite nurseries rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted with flexible contracts and early and late collection times.
- Excellent annual leave entitlement: 27 days, rising to 29 after five years NHS service and rising to 33 after 10 yrs service.
- NHS Pension Scheme – excellent package of pension benefits, fully protected against inflation and guaranteed by the Government
- Salary sacrifice schemes for lease cars, cycles, car parking, white goods and more.
- Free health and wellbeing services including fast track physiotherapy, health MOTs, 24 hour mental health support, sports and hobby clubs.
- NHS discounts, including discounted gym membership and shopping discounts. To read more or download a copy of our discount booklet click here
- Travel plan initiatives
- Learning and development opportunities
- Staff recognition schemes, including Long Service Awards and Thank You Awards
- Financial support and advice