Our services are up and running during COVID-19. We are here to support you — together at every step.
If you or someone you know needs help and support during COVID-19, our helpline – 0114 553 3330 – is open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Please don’t hesitate to call us if you would like to:
- Speak to a healthcare professional if you or someone you care about is affected by cancer.
- Find out about practical help with shopping or picking up essential supplies.
- Talk to us if you are facing financial worries. We’ll be able to book you an appointment with a Welfare Benefits Advisor. You may also be able to access an emergency hardship grant.
- Let us know if you need any emotional support. We are able to offer one-to-one mindfulness support or can arrange one-to-one psychological therapy. In the meantime, you can download our guided relaxation at www.westonpark.org.uk/cancer-supportservices/yoga-nidra/.
- Join our ‘We Care’ social group, which provides regular phone support to people who are self-isolating for a prolonged period.
We are adapting our services and grant-giving to support frontline workers in response to COVID-19.
Being there are every step, means finding new ways to reach people affected by cancer. If you are a community group, frontline NHS staff or a key worker supporting people living with and beyond cancer, our small grants could make a real difference to your work at this time.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how to apply for a grant (up to £1,500).